javascript:void(0) images move me: every night

Thursday, June 16, 2011

every night

I think about you all the time. I think about what to write to you. I think about interesting things I've seen and done that I can report and recount. And yet it's been months since I've written and I can't even write an entry, just a bulleted list. Maybe that's good enough, for now.

Moved
1. This Radiolab episode about Lucy, the chimp effectively raised as a human. I listened to it last month and couldn't fall asleep. I just sat in bed and thought about Lucy...about human folly. About consciousness.
2. Gillian Welch -- Revelator. There's no one better and I don't care if she sings about Georgia and was raised in Santa Cruz. I listen to this song on repeat.
3. Summer Heights High . There is whimsy and sadness that exists in Jonah Takalua that is so so perfectly rendered.


No comments:

Post a Comment